[Ambassadors] LATAM Events -- Fedora Project Leader road trip

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 04:44:14 UTC 2010

Em Sex, 2010-07-02 às 11:57 -0400, Paul W. Frields escreveu:
> In case Ambassadors here haven't seen the news:
>
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2010-June/002833.html
>
> Excerpt: "So I'm very pleased and excited to announce that our new
> Fedora Project Leader Jared Smith's first appearance at a community
> event will be at the FUDCon in Santiago, Chile.  In addition, just a
> few days afterward Jared will attend the FISL 11 conference in Porto
> Alegre, Brazil."

These are great news for LATAM Community. It will be nice to have the
FPL here for the first time. It will be good a opportunity for us to
show how we work together and organize ourselves.

Unfortunately I'm not going to FISL, but I'm looking forward to meet him
and get together with Toshio and Dennis in Santiago.

Regards,
Igor Pires Soares
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Igor