[Ambassadors] Votes for workshop in OSWC 2010

Arturo Fernandez arturofernandezm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 13:57:22 UTC 2010

Dear Ambassadors and friends,

OSWC 2010 (Open Source World Conference) will be next october in Malaga,
Spain. I wrote a paper for a workshop about Fedora Project. The
organization of this event is using a system based on votes to choose
workshop, keynotes, conferences and so on.

It would be very useful to get a lot of votes, this is the URL to vote:

http://www.opensourceworldconference.com/malaga10/?q=node/297

As Ambassadors in Spain, Jukka Palander and me offered this workshop.

I hope the organization of OSWC 2010 chooses this workshop to spread our
project.

Thanks for supporting it!

Cheers,
Arturo.