[Ambassadors] EMEA Ambassadors Meeting 2010-07-07 canceled

Kennedy Kasina kenkasina at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 21:19:13 UTC 2010

Hi team,

I hope you are all well. My apologies for failure to attend the meeting. I'm
recovering from some illness. I look forward to joining you all for the
next.

Also from a diff side, kindly let's commit and attend these meetings. Its
not easy on the ones who've gone out of their way to prepare for it with a
proposal as well as for the leaders.

Just my two cents!!

Regards,
Kennedy kasina