[Ambassadors] Remaining Fedora Tablecloths...

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 16:04:39 UTC 2010

I understand we have up to 4 other tablecloths waiting to be sent out
to the rest of the regions.

Jsmith indicated he'd be willing to take one down to FUDCon LATAM and
FISL, and could get it if it was sent to him in Raleigh next week
(he'll be there Monday / Tuesday).  Does anyone know the whereabouts
of said tablecloths, who to contact, etc? Or if one has already been
shipped in that direction (LATAM)?

-robyn

PS. Props to Ben for posting pictures of the new booth-ware. AWESOME!
http://jbwillia.wordpress.com/2010/07/07/new-for-fedora-table-at-events/