[Ambassadors] Remaining Fedora Tablecloths...

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 20:23:01 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 08, 2010 at 07:00:18PM +0200, Joerg Simon wrote:
> Am 08.07.2010 18:04, schrieb Robyn Bergeron:
> > I understand we have up to 4 other tablecloths waiting to be sent out
> > to the rest of the regions.
> >
> > Jsmith indicated he'd be willing to take one down to FUDCon LATAM and
> > FISL, and could get it if it was sent to him in Raleigh next week
> > (he'll be there Monday / Tuesday).  Does anyone know the whereabouts
> > of said tablecloths, who to contact, etc? Or if one has already been
> > shipped in that direction (LATAM)?
>
> from my understanding of Pauls email -
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/famsco/2010-July/000221.html
>
> "Four more are at Red Hat in Raleigh, NC USA, that we can mail wherever
> FAmSCo thinks they should go."

Exactly.  I talked to Joerg, Maria, and David on IRC earlier, and we
agreed that they would figure out the appropriate destinations, and
let me know by Monday morning so I could get them sent out.

Jared will take one with him to FUDCon Santiago, and Dennis Gilmore
will bring it on to FISL from there.  After that the Ambassador
community can decide where to send it on for the next event.