[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Welcome

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Fri Jul 9 20:38:39 UTC 2010

Hi Jared,

as one of the "old[er] Fedora Group" Member and also as one of the first
Ambassadors global I also want to welcome you "on bord"!
I also want to invite you, whenever you'll be in EMEA, to get i touch
with your nearest Ambassador you stay and belive me:

Every Ambassador (including me) will support you in your work to get the
goals done in the same way we did before for our friends MAX SPEVACK and
PAUL FRIELDS.

You are always and ever welcome in my house and I'm glad to meet you in
any event.

See you soon in Europe Jared

Btw. next big Event in EMEA will be the FUDCon beside FOSCAMP in
Switzerland (in September).