[Ambassadors] Remaining Fedora Tablecloths...

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jul 10 17:49:47 UTC 2010

On 07/10/2010 07:38 PM, Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:
> 2010/7/10 María Leandro<tatica at fedoraproject.org>:
>> Also, if we want to get some to those countries in CentroAmerica will be
>> great that Nushio (Juan rodriguez, México) take some with him. Costs will be
>> cheaper and we all know that Nicaragua, Guatemala, Paraguay and Panamá are
>> working hard and need our help to spread fedora.
>> See ya
>
> who will be sponsored this year ?
>
> Rodrigo Padula and Igor
>
> who has been sponsored last year ?
>
> Rodrigo Padula and Igor
>
> who has been sponsored the year before last year ?
>
> Rodrigo Padula and Igor
>
> am I right ?
>
> I think it's time to bring new names to Fedora.

Or, it's time that you actually stop waiting for people to send you swag
and start producing it yourself.

Not only is it cheaper to produce and ship, it also allows you to have
it ready much faster. (and it also gives you a feeling of
self-accomplishment instead of feeling dependent on someone else)

In any case, you probably want to read again about the 4th Fedora
Foundation (in case you wonder, it is « Friends »), so as to spare
everyone from the childish « he's the teacher's favorite » behavior.

Cheers,

--
Mathieu