[Ambassadors] Remaining Fedora Tablecloths...

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 18:13:41 UTC 2010

Em Sáb, 2010-07-10 às 12:54 -0430, María Leandro escreveu:
> Also, if we want to get some to those countries in CentroAmerica will
> be great that Nushio (Juan rodriguez, México) take some with him.
> Costs will be cheaper and we all know that Nicaragua, Guatemala,
> Paraguay and Panamá are working hard and need our help to spread
> fedora.

I'm afraid Nushio won't make it to FUDCon or FISL, but Gomix from
Venezuela will be in Santiago, so it is also a possibility. In addition,
if Lenno make it to FISL, he also lives in a geographical location
inside Brazil which is cheaper to ship for Central America.

Regards,
Igor
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Igor