[Ambassadors] Some help with my wireless card

Jkhatri khatri.jatin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 04:43:16 UTC 2010

On Monday 12 July 2010 09:56 AM, lorsy julio de la espriella wrote:
> I have a broadcom card into my dell vostro 1500 laptop, don't know the
> exact mode, but the first time Goddard didn't detected, so I follow
> this steps:
>
> 1. Downloaded the next RPM packages:
> rpm -ivh
> http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/rpmfusion-free-release-stable.noarch.rpm
> rpm -ivh
> http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/rpmfusion-nonfree-release-stable.noarch.rpm
> 2. after that I wrote into the terminal:
> yum install broadcom-wl kmod-wl
> 3. Restart the computer after it finished the instalation, and my
> wireless works!

Please post this kind to Qs on fedora user-list

here users at lists.fedoraproject.org

surly you will get the ans.
--

Jatin Khatri

Web www.khatrijatin.co.nr <http://www.khatrijatin.co.nr/>

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin <http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin>

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

Save Paper, Save Environment.**
/*(Plant at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)*/