[Ambassadors] Region-specific Fedora wiki pages / websites / information / etc?

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 13 15:34:16 UTC 2010

Hi folks!

So the Fedora project provides *.fedoracommunity.org 'local domains' to
regional-specific communities of Fedora contributors. [1] There has been
some discussion to use the front page www.fedoracommunity.org as a
portal linking out to all the various regional Fedora-related websites
[2].

Sijis and myself have been working on the design of this portal. The
most current mockup is here:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/webdesign/fedoracommunity.org/fedoracommunity.org.5.png

As you can see though, we're missing a lot of regional sites. We only
have the list of regional sites that have a *.fedoracommunity.org
domain. But I know of many other regional sites, for example:

http://www.fedora-fr.org/
http://proyectofedora.org/mexico/
http://proyectofedora.org/argentina/
http://www.fedora-ve.org/
http://www.fedoraproject.ro/

I am wondering if anybody is aware of a list of all of these types of
regional Fedora websites so that they could be added to this portal?

Thanks,
~m

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Local_community_domains
[2]