[Ambassadors] Region-specific Fedora wiki pages / websites / information / etc?

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 19:19:37 UTC 2010

I think this new community site (landing page) could be great, if we could
create our own localised page - because currently we don't have any
dedicated page. I really would like to create the
hu.fedoracommunity.orgsubpage - if it's allowed to to have an place
for events (maybe events
registering), FAS startup, rss, blog, news, ambassador contact, aso... I am
full of ideas. Opinions?

2010/7/13 Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com>

> On 07/13/2010 09:17 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> > So I just found that page - I've been going through it, some of the
> > sites no longer exist, and it doesn't list all the sites I found via
> > Google either.
> >
> > Would it be okay for me to remove the sites that no longer work and add
> > the ones I found?
> >

> Sure.
>
> Rahul

PGP:  06853DF7