[Ambassadors] Africa Ambassadors Meeting(EMEA)

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jul 18 17:32:37 UTC 2010

Hi Isaac,

On 07/18/2010 06:58 PM, Isaac Sanni-Thomas wrote:
> One of the reasons we have not been able to make it for meetings has
> been due to the Time Zones of the various countries.
>
> I suggest we meet on a #fedora-africa channel next week after the EMEA
> meeting for about 10minutes and agree on which time suits the masses so
> we can have a meeting with significant attendance.

But « after the EMEA meeting » might not be possible for some people,
depending on the timezone they live in. ;)

Other groups, FESCo for example, use whenisgood [1] to avoid the chicken
and egg problem.

There are obviously other ways to set up a meeting time, but organizing
a meeting to decide on when to meet seems like a wrong way to do it. ;)

Cheers,

[1] http://whenisgood.net/

--
Mathieu