[Ambassadors] Africa Ambassadors Meeting(EMEA)

Isaac Sanni-Thomas d3vnull.r00t at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 21:48:25 UTC 2010

On 07/19/2010 12:26 AM, Pierros Papadeas wrote:
> On my experience you will never end up with an 100% agreed time and
> date... not even close to 80%. So I suggest you (or someone willing to
> chair the meetings) try to think of a "logical hour" on a "logical
> day" (after possible small scale negotiations) and then be bold on
> that and see what happens after two meetings (e.g.)

Granted we may never have a 100% agreed time...however, Logic/"logical"
is very relative Pierros...I suggest you refrain from using "logical" in
the context of this discussion. A certain hour or day might not make
sense to you(subjective reasoning), but to the 41 African ambassadors it
does(objective reasoning)...

Let the Africans decide what suggestion(s) is||are appropriate..please...
I have already gotten mails from some African Ambassadors...soon we will
make our decision known to the list...

@Nihed MBAREK,Ken Kasina,Amit Caleechurn: Thanks for responding publicly
and discretely as per choice... :)

BR(Isaac,d3vnull)
--
(Working from Nairobi,Kenya)

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Linuxthomass
IRC Nick:d3vnull
blog:http://d3vnulls.blogspot.com
Key ID: 0xAD9CB171
Key fingerprint: D475 DF35 3EC6 A7A8 0796 13DB ECA3 46B8 AD9C B171