[Ambassadors] fedoracommunity.org portal design

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 19 18:55:54 UTC 2010

Hi Ambassadors!

I just created a blog post on the fedoracommunity.org redesign that
Sijis and I have been working on in the websites team:

Thank you for the help you provided earlier in tracking down some of the
various country sites; it made the mockups possible.

I wanted to know if you had any feedback on the design so far, and if we
missed any community sites that you may be aware of. Do let us know. I
am hoping this site can serve as a helpful tool for Fedora Ambassadors
in the future, especially in directing new/potential users to their
local community. Let me know if this makes sense!