[Ambassadors] fedoracommunity.org portal design

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Mon Jul 19 19:31:48 UTC 2010

Am 19.07.2010 20:55, schrieb Máirín Duffy:
> Hi Ambassadors!
>
> I just created a blog post on the fedoracommunity.org redesign that
> Sijis and I have been working on in the websites team:
>
> http://mairin.wordpress.com/2010/07/19/fedoracommunity-org-website-design/

I like that Design its clear, nice touch with the regions (its like a
big company or World Domination Thingy *ggg*) and the colors. I hope if
there will be content for each Region or Country then there will also be
the main-points from the sub-page showed up on the mainpage...

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0