[Ambassadors] Danish community site

Kris Thomsen lakristho at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 02:02:18 UTC 2010

Quote from the link you sended us:

"Hosting not provided by the Fedora Project
Due to a number of constraints, the Fedora Project cannot provide
hosting for local community web sites. Many companies offer very
affordable plans for hosting, and there are also many groups and
entities that offer hosting to community groups at very low or zero
cost."

Does this mean that we have to pay for hosting another place?

// Kris