[Ambassadors] Remaining Fedora Tablecloths...

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 16:01:32 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 02:17:13AM -0300, Igor Pires Soares wrote:
> Em Dom, 2010-07-18 às 19:43 -0430, María Leandro escreveu:
> > So.. at the end, all tablecloths will remain in Brazil.
>
> Just that one is going to FISL. As I said in a previous mail the other
> option was to sent it Venezuela via Guillermo who was at FUDCon
> Santiago. He said he was ok with that but none of interest parts replied
> here, so the event ended and now Dennis is taking to FISL to be used
> there and the Wolnei will keep it. In addition, Neville said that he is
> willing to make another one and Paul said that he can do more if needed.

Maria, I am absolutely certain that Max's budget can pay for several
more tablecloths, for use all around LATAM.  They are not very
expensive to make.  The FISL show was happening the very next week so
it was logical to send the tablecloth there next.

Neville, feel free to send us details on what a couple tablecloths
will cost.  I'm sure we can pay for them!