[Ambassadors] FUDCon Santiago 2010 Flickr group.

Jayme Ayres jayme at jaymeayres.com
Tue Jul 20 20:04:57 UTC 2010

Hi folks!

I created a photo album in Picasa, as are many I had to divide them.
http://picasaweb.google.com/jayme.ayres/FudConSantiagoDeChile#
http://picasaweb.google.com/jaymeayreslondrina/FudConSantiagoDeCHileParte2

2010/7/20 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>

> On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 10:31:39PM -0300, Rafael Gomes wrote:
> > Eduardo,
> >
> > Great FUDCon! Better than FUDCon Brazil, in the last year. I hope in
> > the next FUDCon Brazil we can improve it.
> >
> > May be you can help us.  :-)
> >
> > Unfortunately I could not go :(
>
> At every regional FUDCon we try to improve the way the event works,
> and increase the number of people included to participate.  When the
> planning starts for the next FUDCon in LATAM, we should take stock of
> what worked well, and what didn't work well, at this FUDCon.  Then we
> can look at specific ways to improve the event.
>
> I believe that planning should be done openly and transparently using
> the fudcon-planning list, which was set up for this purpose.  And if I
> were Max, who pays the largest portion of the costs for FUDCon, I
> would want to see those plans on the list as well.  The entire
> community is welcome to participate in this work, and that openness
> helps us do the best possible job at putting on better and better
> FUDCon events.

Igor and Daniel talked about exactly this at the hotel with Toshio on the
last day. He made a sort of report that will eventually be published and
discussed. I did not participate actively because I was having dinner :(
Maybe Igor and Daniel may have more information about what was discussed.

> --
> Paul W. Frields                                http://paul.frields.org/
>  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
>  http://redhat.com/   -  -  -  -   http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
>          Where open source multiplies: http://opensource.com

Jayme Ayres
www.jaymeayres.com