[Ambassadors] About Fedora free media

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 18:07:36 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 9:48 AM, dilip khanolkar
<dilipkhanolkar at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> To add up they can even contact the local ambassador & exchange a
> media with him if they can. Or buy it from them by paying for the
> media.
>

>From ambassador point of view, what we should provide to user is help. Like:
a. When and where will be an event where an user can get a media or
copy the iso. Big and small events.
b. User who is near by that can provide copy of the iso.
c. Magazines that carry a free disk.

>From freemedia point of view.
We don't say ambassador will provide media for free. We should point
to ambassadors as source of local knowledge.
We strongly advertise to not write to people asking for media, but
when the form is close people look for other sources.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217