[Ambassadors] Move pages from wiki

Rafael Gomes rafaelgomes at projetofedora.org
Mon Jul 26 00:16:53 UTC 2010

Guys,

What do you think about move some useful page from wiki (ex. Join
Page) to a static page and put it in transifex?

I am from Brazil and I can see how is hard get new collaborators,
because we have a obsolete or inexistent information about how it is
possible in our language (pt-br).

IMO we (from Brazil) should send our new collaborators to official
website, instead local website with obsolete or inexistent
information.

IMO is easier keep translation of official information, instead create
a new one or copy and translate that, because when something change,
may be we can't follow.

What do you think about it?
Rafael Gomes
Consultor em TI
LPIC-1 MCSO
(71) 9277-8868

Atenção: Este e-mail pode conter anexos no formato ODF (Open Document
Format)/ABNT (extensões odt, ods, odp, odb, odg). Antes de pedir os
anexos em outro formato, você pode instalar gratuita e livremente o
BrOffice (http://www.broffice.org).