[Ambassadors] F13 Release Events - Mission completed!

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 26 12:15:45 UTC 2010

Am 26.07.2010 12:49, schrieb Truong Anh. Tuan:
> 1. Is there any budget or other limits for this nice dinner?

we calculated the budget from a 5 Person Dinner in Europe - knowing this
is cheaper in APAC and much more expensive in NA - and i consider all of
us as mature enough to decide what is a reasonable amount for a 5 Person
Dinner in your Country. Just have fun!

> 2. We will pay first and then send you the receipt for reimbursement, right?
> (this question is for confirmation since I even have not got reimbursement
> for the Release Party money yet since 26th of May, sorry :)

in my understanding the reimbursement could not be done because the
receipt needed clarification with local currency and so on - the bills
must be clear, because they have to be understandable to RH Accounting.

I saw you updated the receipt on 07/19/10 and Max will be back from
vacation today so give him the time to catch up on that.

therefore i asked to send the bills for the dinner to me, so you have a
person who you can fingerpoint, if things go wrong ;)

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688