[Ambassadors] Ambassadors Mentors Survey Result

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 26 20:58:13 UTC 2010

Dear Fellows,

i want to share with you the collected answers of our Ambassadors
mentoring survey. This is the first stage, FAmA will now aggregate the
answers and work out a proposal to the Mentors which will be discussed
in the soon to be announced (next) Mentors Meeting - to enhance the
membership and mentoring expirience.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Mentors_Survey

I think it is a very interesting read and is showing we are on a good
way with our approach on mentoring.

Thanks to Sankarshan who gave the impulse for this survey and also
thanks to all mentors who took the time to answer the survey - we know
how busy you all are!

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688