[Ambassadors] Participation of Fedora Project on FISL in Porto Alegre - Brazil

Daniel Bruno danielbruno at projetofedora.org
Tue Jul 27 04:43:52 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 9:43 PM, Rafael Gomes
<rafaelgomes at projetofedora.org> wrote:
>> Nice report Wolnei! I really enjoyed your interview to the FISL guys.
>> That was a good opportunity to show what Fedora is about.

About FUDCon 2010 in Santiago de Chile, two Brazilian contributed
directly to the organization and planning of the event, Rodrigo Padula
and Jayme Ayres, I personally attended some meetings of the
organization of the event via IRC.

And FUDCon 2009 in Porto Alegre Brazil, I believe we had positive
results and a good event and was organized by Brazilians. :-)

This year, it was only the second FUDCon LATAM, with the experiences
of success and failure will help in better planning of the next.