[Ambassadors] New Fedora Slide Template

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 27 21:06:01 UTC 2010

Hi ambassadors!

I just wanted to let you know, in case you didn't see it on Fedora
Planet, that our newest design team member Emily Dirsh has created a
very nice Fedora-branded template. You are more than welcome to use this
template in your future presentations - the Fedora Design team would
love to know what you think of it if you do. The template, with
instructions on how to use it, is available here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Presentations/Template

You will need to install the fonts Droid Sans (yum install
google-droid-sans-fonts) and Comfortaa (currently being packaged, for
now grab it at http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Comfortaa ) in order to
use the template. These fonts are both free and openly-licensed so no
worries on using them.

Thanks,
~m