[Ambassadors] Fedora Community Kit

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 22:30:52 UTC 2010

2010/7/27 Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I have thought an thing that could be the next ninja bounty an Fedora
> Community Site kit, where who wants simply could download an package, what
> contains elements to an community site or an blog. Maybe it's a good idea,
> until the community site will be ready. With that, makes easier to create
> more relations.
>
> What do you think guys, girls?

I think it will help to get a more uniform look on different spaces
that fedora contributors use to broadcast the fedora identity. I like
this idea.

I will suggest for a simple start like a bunch of link to resources
like images, logos, colors. Latter, may be nice to have some blog
templates. Even some backgrounds for identi.ca/twitter ... just
letting my imagination fly.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217