[Ambassadors] Fedora Community Kit

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 19:42:18 UTC 2010

Maria,

Ok. For brainstorm starter I write down my thoughts - and if it's possible
please help me to carry on an meeting at #fedora-meeting, if you agree.

Mostly I think this package contains a lot of artwork, official logos,
banners, separators, module sugesstions. I think we must select one open
source engine (I suggest wordpress), and collect to it everything what an
community site must contain. If I imagene one of our community site, I think
we need the parts of the fedoracommunity.org graphics (like the gray bottom
banner), color set, and official logos, wallpapers, artwork - and an theme
set. Mostly these are ready.

Also I think we need subpages where you could have info about:

   - local meetings, conferences (maybe registration possibility if somebody
   wants to attend)
   - contacts for the local community, and ambassadors availability
   - information for contributors, roles (I think this info is ready in
   wiki)
   - separated programs, ongoing actions (design ninja bounty, any kind of
   bounties, hack activities)
   - short information, descriptions about spins, download possibilities
   (both torrent, and direct link, BFO),
   - information about installing Fedora, setup the system, and tips &
   tricks
   - maybe fedora news, or planet posts

I think also we'll need an county specific banners, or something that fits
to the page, but keeps fedora identity.
Opinions?

In my opinion, we need an introduction about fedora, an writing about FAS
registration process,

>>> http://www.fedora-ve.org
>>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MariaLeandro