[Ambassadors] Media discount = sponsoring?

Jukka Palander jukka at devspain.com
Fri Jul 30 10:16:15 UTC 2010

Hmmm.

Adding commercial logos into the Fedora site is bit dangerous!

At least have to be careful in these:

1) not to give an idea that Fedora has anything to do with commercial
products/companies

2) must be clearly mentioned, that they are sponsors only (for a
particular section) and does not have any other involvement to the
Fedora or its development

3) must be aware who the sponsors are and do they fit into the "Fedora
world"

--
Jukka