[Ambassadors] Media discount = sponsoring?

Jukka Palander jukka at devspain.com
Fri Jul 30 13:25:08 UTC 2010

Both above and below are true.

We have no rules to decide how we react sponsor requests (or do we?).

I mean in example the following:

What if we have a sponsor giving us 1 Million € or $ and another
sponsoring something small (say 500 €/$ worth). Then they both want to
have their logo on site! What-and-how do we do it? Some might claim more
visibility for a bigger sum and then they start asking reports like
click/view and in which pages they are present etc.

We cannot do that and that's the whole thing I took on the table. We
should have rules for this first -even the "free" money and discounts
are inviting for all but then, after all "there are no such thing as a
free lunch".

--
Jukka