[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Welcome

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 1 20:36:33 UTC 2010

On 06/01/2010 09:52 PM, Mustafa Qasim wrote:
> 2010/6/1 Joerg Simon<jsimon at fedoraproject.org>
>> let´s welcome our new sponsored Ambassador Group Member:
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:J0hn from the USA
>> mentored by Larry Cafiero
>>
>> Regards Joerg
>> p.s. Please do not send private "Welcome" Messages to Ambassador List
>
> Hey! Welcome to Fedora John!

Please, read again Joerg's email, especially the post scriptum.

You need to understand that there are *a lot* of people on this mailing
list, and if everyone sends a welcome message, the list will quickly be
flooded, which in turn will prevent us from doing actual work.

Welcoming people is always appreciated, but it would be better for
everyone if you did that in a private email. ;)

Cheers,

--
Mathieu