[Ambassadors] Red Hat Summit 2010 update

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 02:34:17 UTC 2010

2010/5/11 Susan Lauber <laubersm at fedoraproject.org>:
> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Brian Powell <bpowell01 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have about 40 T-shirts set aside that I am planning on bringing for
>> this event, I can also bring what ever other swag I have with me
>> (stickers, window clings, etc) if needed.
>>

> I have some left over stickers and buttons that I will bring.

I think it would be helpful, at least to me, to get some numbers. I
can also drag along some swag but at this point I have no idea what is
necessary. This seems a reasonable number of t-shirts for the event
but

Stickers?
Clings?
Buttons?
Case Badges?
Pens?

I need to get funding arranged no later than the next FAmNA meeting if
we need budget for anything. If we don't have any particular known
expenses I'll try to get some discretionary funds to help with
whatever might arise. If anyone does know of anything that we might
need to pay for please let me know now.

Thanks,
John