[Ambassadors] [X-Post] Fedora 13 release Party Bangalore

Rangeen Basu sherry151 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 11:47:28 UTC 2010

Hi all

We are going to have a Fedora 13 release party in Bangalore this
Saturday, June 5th, 2010. The venue is

FSMK Office, No. 3, 1st Cross, 1st Main,
Maruti Nagar, Manjunatha Layout,
Madivala, Bangalore – 560 068
Ph: 080 4218 7353, M: 9448163453.

We plan to distribute some media and some swags. We also hope to see
some new people and introduce Fedora to them. If you want us to help
you with installing Fedora 13 on your laptop please bring it along
with you. You can also bring your pen drives with you so that you can
take the ISOs with you as we have only limited stock of media. Please
bring along your friends and acquaintances also. I also invite all the
Fedora folks in and around Bangalore to be present. The event pages
for the party are [1] and [2] . Please feel free to contact at
09740168399 for additional info. Hope to see you all there.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_release_events#APAC
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F13_Bangalore

P.S: Sorry for the short notice.

--