[Ambassadors] [EMEA Media] production ordered

P Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 20:43:01 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 11:38 PM, Sascha Thomas Spreitzer
<sspreitzer at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> I kindly want to inform you, that the media production has been ordered.
> Sadly I cant tell when its done and ready for shipment.

Thanks Sascha for taking care of it!

> We still have 2 open points;
>
> - Who is going to recevie the media

Can you find out to what extend (and cost) is the media company
willing to do the initial distribution?

> - How will the media being spread
>
> --
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards,
> Sascha Thomas Spreitzer

If we have all this info (and the date that they would be ready) we
can reach a decision. Possibly on a week, during the meeting or before
that.

~π

--
Pierros Papadeas