[Ambassadors] tweaked Ambassadors Membership Process!

Jukka Palander jukka at devspain.com
Tue Jun 8 11:51:19 UTC 2010

Oh yes.

We should:

a) Do just what have been done in the wiki pages in this section now. It
is great way to get people involved and also to get them to understand
what/who Ambassadors people are and what the requirements are.

b) We should aim this kind of approach in to all what Fedora project
(wiki) has. Everything with _any_ kind of a process/workflow involved
deserves this type of "wizard" to help people to understand what is
required and what is it all about.

Great job done here!

--
Jukka