[Ambassadors] Fedora 13 Release Parties - Questions and Marketing Collateral

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 8 22:50:20 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

Greetings.  :)
Have you received any questions about Fedora 13, if so what were the
questions?  :)

Let us share our thoughts and lessons learned.  :)

At your release parties, which of the Fedora Marketing
Collateral do you use?  :)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_collateral

For
 example, I like to use the following two:

1.) Fedora Cheat Cubes
 -

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_collateral#Fedora_Cheat_Cubes

2.)
 Marketing Fedora Flyer -

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_Fedora_flyer#Fedora_Marketing_-_Flyer

How about you other
 stuff?
Upcoming Release Parties - Fedora 13 -

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_release_events#Upcoming_Release_Parties_-_Fedora_13

> To make things easier to organise, please follow the steps (there
are not many steps to follow though. :))

> 1. Start by creating an
 wiki page. The wikipage should be at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F13_<your_city>.

 2. Edit the page and at the top of the page write
{{subst:ReleaseParty}} and save.

> 3. Now fill in the details.
Information requirement is minimal. You won't need more than five
minutes.

> 4. Link your page from
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_release_events

Let's make Fedora 13 a great release indeed!!!  :D

Sending
positive "Fedora 12 and Fedora 13" energy from my computer
to yours.  :v)

Please have a great day and/or evening!  :~)

Thank You
Sincerely
=-=-=-=-=
- David -
=-=-=-=-=
David

 Ramsey
---------------------------------
猿
も木から落ちる
さるもきからおちる
Even monkeys fall from trees.
Even experts
make mistakes.
=

Fedora Project's Japan
 & Maryland Ambassador

dramsey at fedoraproject.org

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey

*
 Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 12
(Constantine) kernel - 2.6.32.11-99.fc12.i686.PAE

* Two (2) dual core
 systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 13 (Goddard) kernel -
2.6.33.4-96.fc13.i686.PAE

* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of
RAM running the Fedora 13 Beta and Security Spin kernel -
2.6.33-4-95.fc13.i686.PAE

* One (1) dual core system with 3.0 GB of RAM running the

Red Hat 6 (Beta) kernel - 2.6.32-19.el6.i686

With eight (8) x86_64 computing cores, 16 GB
of RAM and four SATA Seagate 7200.12 500 GB harddisks.
=