[Ambassadors] FUDCon EMEA - Zurich 2010

Marcus Moeller mail at marcus-moeller.de
Fri Jun 11 06:29:45 UTC 2010

Dear Paul.

>> > I am not sure if FAD is the right wording. I meant workshops/BoFs,
>> > meetings with shared interests.
>>
>> BarCamp sessions
>
> The FUDCon event is flexible and can contain hackfests, workshops or
> BoFs for people with shared interests, and technical sessions in
> BarCamp style too.  These are all just different styles of getting
> together to learn or do useful things in and with Fedora.

Thanks for summing-up :)

> Ideally, each hackfest should have one or more session leaders who can
> set up the goal of the session, but other types of gatherings have
> their own formats.
>
> It's important to have clear ownership for sessions with leaders, with
> someone responsible and accountable for running each one.  And to have
> the content out in plenty of time, and advertised widely of course!

So let's just start with the artwork stuff. @Nicu, do you thing you
could set up a workshop, e.g. something like 'getting started with
inkscape', maybe together with Alessandro Rimoldi, from Libre
Graphics? Of couse you can also hack on specific tasks but an
additional workshop, where everybody who's interested could take part,
would be really nice.

And what about Pierros? If you are 'listening', are you planning to attend, too?

Greets
Marcus