[Ambassadors] FAmNA polos: Ready for another order!

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Fri Jun 11 17:59:02 UTC 2010

North American Fedora Ambassadors --

We have enough orders for another round of Ambassador polos, but I
wanted to offer a "last call" and another week of people who would like
to put their name, size and quantity on the wiki:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAMNA_Ambassador_Gear

Please edit the wiki above with your name, size and quantity, and then
also e-mail me off-list with your mailing address.  If you sent me this
ages ago and I can't find it, I will follow up with you individually. If
you have moved since you sent it to me, send me your new shipping address.

One difference now that we did not do so strictly in the past is that we
will check not only that someone has a signed CLA to contribute to the
Project but also that folks requesting the polos are also current
members of the Ambassador team as well (FAmNA Board: is this still the
case?).

Next Friday, June 18 I'll start sending out PayPal invoices to those
folks on the wiki for the orders that are on the wiki.  Questions?  Just
ask.

   - pascal

---
Pascal Calarco