[Ambassadors] Fedora laynards

Christos Bacharakis cmpahar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 22:26:33 UTC 2010

Fedora Project Ambassadors and generally people inside fedora who make
public relationships are always surrounded by people who want to learn more
about Fedora. People always ask them how fedora works, QA and generally want
to know more and more. The only thing that they don't know is the
Ambassador's name.

People are more friendly and chat more easily when they know you name and
they are not calling you buddy, my friend, young man and many other
nicknames. You can always introduce yourself every time you start a chat but
I think it would be better to wear a Fedora ID card with your name on it.
Additional it would be better to have a Fedora laynard[1] with a Fedora ID
card and a place to attach your usb stick and many more.
I think it would be perfect to create some Fedora laynard which can be used
in every Fedora or generally FOSS event/conference.

I made some search together with Pierros and we came up that the price for a
single laynard is less than a dollar. If you think that it is a good idea we
can contact the factory and make sure that they create some/a lot of Fedora
laynards for having them at FUDCon 2010 at Zurich.

What do you think?

[1] something like that:
http://img.alibaba.com/photo/50743642/Lanyards_With_ID_Badge_Holders.jpg

--