[Ambassadors] Fedora Release Party - Panama

"Abdel G. Martínez L." abdel.g.martinez.l at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 23:43:24 UTC 2010

On Friday June 11 we had the Fedora Goddard's Official Release Party at
"Tambal - Restaurante y Pizzería".  Many people came to this event.  We
had presentations, demonstrations and speeches about the Goddard.

Also we discuss about the importance and impact of Fedora in our country
and we ate pizza.  It was an excellent experience where Ambassadors,
Fedora Users and Linux Fans enjoyed.

Thanks to Alejandro Perez [Fedora Ambassador] for organizing this event.