[Ambassadors] Is there a place for where "Fedora 13 - Questions and the Answers" may reside for people doing Events and Release Parties? :)

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 00:19:12 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

Greetings.  :)

Is there a place for where "Fedora 13 - Questions and the Answers" may reside for people doing Events and Release Parties?  :)

May be these questions and hopefully answers are in reports, wiki, or something like that.  But I do not know.  :)
=====================================

For example, two questions which came up during my Fedora 13 experiences were -

1.) Where can I find new kernels?

* I suggested the yum command with options for beginners and the "Information for package kernel" at http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=8 for advanced users.

2.) Is there any troubleshooting resource(s)?

* I routed to data points/resource URLs within the http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-classroom/2010-01-07/basic-troubleshooting-class.2010-01-07-02.01.log.html, IRC as well as "Fedora Support Forums and Community" at http://forums.fedoraforum.org
=====================================
The reason for my question/thought is because I want to share experiences prior to my next meeting which happens within the following two weeks with a wider array of users.  It is better to be prepared indeed.  Thanks in advanced.  :)
=====================================
If others have ideas and/or suggestions, then I would like to read.  :)

Sending positive Fedora 13
energy from my computer to yours now.  :v)

Please have a great
day and/or evening!   :~)

Thank You
Sincerely
=-=-=-=-=
- David -
=-=-=-=-=
David

 Ramsey
---------------------------------
猿
も木から落ちる
さるもきからおちる
Even monkeys fall from trees.
Even experts
make mistakes.
=

Fedora Project's Japan
 & Maryland Ambassador

dramsey at fedoraproject.org

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey

*
 Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 12
(Constantine) kernel - 2.6.32.12-115.fc12.i686.PAE

* Two (2) dual core
 systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 13 (Goddard) kernel -
2.6.33.4-96.fc13.i686.PAE

* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of
RAM running the Fedora 13 Beta and Security Spin kernel -
2.6.33.5-112.fc13.i686.PAE
* One (1) dual core system with 3.0 GB of
RAM running the

Red Hat 6 (Beta) kernel - 2.6.32-19.el6.i686
 With eight (8) x86_64
computing cores, 16 GB
of RAM and four SATA Seagate 7200.12 500 GB harddisks.

=