[Ambassadors] FAmNA meeting 6/15 -- OSCON

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 14:45:22 UTC 2010

2010/6/15 Larry Cafiero <larry.cafiero at gmail.com>:
> Hey, all --
>
> I won't be at the FAmNA meeting tonight because I'm taking my daughter to
> the airport, but I wanted to point out couple of OSCON developments in case
> it comes up in the events section:
>
> -- Date: July 19-23.
>
> -- We have a booth, No. 832, in the dot.org section

One thing I was confused about last night is that the wiki seems to
have booth sign-up for 5 days (July 19-23) while the oscon website

  http://www.oscon.com/oscon2010/public/content/exhibitors

seems to say the expo hall, and I presume that means the Fedora booth,
is open only for 2 days (July 21-22).

In addition to the booth I see an unscheduled BoF planned. What are we
doing as ambassadors on the tutorial and other days when the booth
isn't open? Or am I misunderstanding when the booth is open?

John