[Ambassadors] [ Seminar ] open source talk / seminar for 3 hours. with Prof. / Lecturers

ElectroMech electromech at electromech.info
Thu Jun 17 05:26:25 UTC 2010

Dear All,

I was invited to deliver an open source seminar.

-------------
Dear Sir,

Department of Computer Sc., Gujarat University is conducting a Faculty
Training program (Refresher Course in ICT). We are pleased to invite you to
deliver  couple of lectures in the area of Open Source Technologies &
Applications. The participants are from various backgrounds like
Mathematics/Statistics/Compute Sc.

The lecture is scheduled on Monday - 14th June, 2010 from 9:30 am to 12:30
pm.

Please feel free to make my contact if required, my mobile no is :
9228145889

Looking forward to see you soon at Ahmedabad.

With warm regards,
Hardik Joshi
Coordinator
Refresher Course in ICT (UGC-ASC)
Rollwala, Dept. of Computer Sc.,
Gujarat University,
Ahmedabad.
------------

It was my great pleasure and opportunity to discuss and deliver lecture /
seminar to the Faculties all over from Gujarat.

Thanks to Mr. Hardik Joshi for inviting me and opportunity to have
exhaustive interaction on Open source.

I discussed about open source and how to begin with open source and it's
technologies.

I had distributed total 50 no. of Live CD and installable DVDs Fedora 13.

Discussed what are the different application available with open source and
around 20 minutes hands on how to use Live CDs.

Few of them are interested to have open source workshop / hands on for their
faculties and for student also.

As they are eager to implement some open source solutions at their college.

I hope this will create good initiative for open source.

Nilesh Vaghela
ElectroMech
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
404, Maulik arcade, Above Karnavati Pagarakha Bazar,
Nr. Mansi cross Road,
Satellite Rd, Ahmedabad
25, The Emperor, Fatehgunj, Baroda.
www.electromech.info