[Ambassadors] Event Report: Release party Fedora 13 Québec

Rene Jr Purcell rene.purcell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 18:58:12 UTC 2010

Hola!

Yesterday we had the Fedora 13 release party here in Québec city. Many
people was there to learn new features and discuss about the new
release. Jean-Francois Saucier and I, gave a presentation about new
features in Goddard. We offered Live media and we had a usb stick
station where we offered to create live usb stick.

If you want to know more, here's the link to my report with pictures
of the event:
http://arsenicks.wordpress.com/2010/06/17/fedora-13-release-party-quebec/

Here you can find the official release party page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F13_Quebec

Thanks to Jean-Francois Saucier for his help with the presentation!
--
René