[Ambassadors] Linuxcon-Boston

Clint Savage herlo at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 21 18:58:10 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Karlie Robinson
<karlie_robinson at webpath.net> wrote:
> On 06/03/2010 12:57 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
>> I believe that Mel, Karlie, and Sebastian are going to be there as
>> well, but doing a TOS mini-summit.
>>
> I'll be doing the TOS mini-summit and I have a talk on Thursday [1].
> Beyond that I'm hoping to have a few days of vacation in Boston with my
> family since my work travel schedule is packed this summer.
>
> Though the littlest Fedorians are always fun in a booth, I don't think
> they'll want to be at the conference when they could be taking a duck
> boat ride.
>
> ~Karlie
>
> [1] http://events.linuxfoundation.org/linuxcon2010/robinson
> --

I noticed there was a bit of interest regarding those going to
LinuxCon.  I've got a bunch of media set aside for it, but would like
to get it out to you ASAP.  Who would be the best person to ship the
media?  The idea is that the media would be at the table.

Cheers,

Clint