[Ambassadors] Linuxcon-Boston

Clint Savage herlo at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 21 19:43:02 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Karlie Robinson
<karlie_robinson at webpath.net> wrote:
> On 06/21/2010 02:58 PM, Clint Savage wrote:
>> I noticed there was a bit of interest regarding those going to
>> LinuxCon.  I've got a bunch of media set aside for it, but would like
>> to get it out to you ASAP.  Who would be the best person to ship the
>> media?  The idea is that the media would be at the table.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Clint
>>
> I've been out of the loop.  Is there going to be a table?
>
> ~Karlie
> --

Karlie,

I don't know whether or not a table was requested.  I'm not attending
this event personally, so I haven't pursued this direction.  The
Events page showed that there were quite a few attendees and it was
the reason I kept media.  I have about 300-500 pcs and I'd like to get
it out there sooner rather than later.

Cheers,

Clint