[Ambassadors] Release Parties

Luke Slater tinmachin3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 16:41:17 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a ticket for the Marketing team at the moment[1], the basic
idea is to improve the communication between marketing and ambassadors for
release parties so that we can:

- Provide coverage and advertising for the event (Through the website and
microblogging etc).
- Work with the design team to provide posters (and the like).

To do this we need to both have some kind of process for letting the
marketing team know that you're organising a release party, and they need to
be organised in more time before the event actually takes place.

We want to get some kind of system in place for the F14 release parties so I
want to create a roadmap relatively soon. I would like to know what your
thoughts are on this, what a reasonable time is before the release parties
to get them started. Is there already a deadline within the Ambassadors?

[1] - https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/35

<https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/35>Thanks a lot,

--
Luke Slater