[Ambassadors] Fedora 14 Schedule

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Fri Jun 25 15:43:45 UTC 2010

susmit shannigrahi said the following on 06/23/2010 10:33 PM Pacific Time:
> Hi,
>

> Here we go: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Schedule
>
> This is no way final, suggestions are welcome. If you want to add
> something, please do.
> Also, discuss this regionally.
>
> John, do you want it in some defined format? If yes, please let me
> know about it.
>
> Thanks.

It's a good start.  To create a well defined schedule we need:

a) Task name
b) Start date (end date not needed as it is automatically calculated)
c) End date (diff between start and end is how much time the task
takes--do not assume Sat/Sun as work days)
d) Dependency on other tasks (tasks that must be completed before this
task can start)

I added an example at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Schedule#John.27s_Example

For tasks that are already on another team's schedule (e.g. Marketing),
I can flag the task as being an Ambassador responsibility and it will
show up on your schedule too.  Include it in the detail for now and note
that.

John