[Ambassadors] What to expect from Red Hat

Sascha Thomas Spreitzer sspreitzer at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 26 13:22:11 UTC 2010

Dear Renich,

[...]
> I'd like to ask your opinion on what to expect from Red Hat locally
> and what kind of a relationship should we encourage.
[...]

based on the experiences I made in the past;
You may expect support from RedHat regionally if your lucky and find a
RedHat person, whos actively involved in the Fedora community (in your
region).

On a global scope;
The official statement is, RedHat is funding Fedora Project.

RedHat installed Fedoras governance model and if you adhere the "chain
of command" you will receive support.
In our situation, this means opening a request on the FAmSCo tracker.

- https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAMSCO
- https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_tasks
- https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards,
Sascha Thomas Spreitzer

http://spreitzer.name/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sspreitzer

Warum mache ich überhaupt dieses ganze OpenSource Zeugs?
Lesen Sie hier, warum;
http://de.windows7sins.org/