[Ambassadors] What to expect from Red Hat

Renich Bon Ciric renich at woralelandia.com
Sat Jun 26 19:22:36 UTC 2010

@Everyone

Thank you for all the tips and suggestions. I wanted to contact RedHat
México in order to propose a project for promoting Fedora locally (In
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mëxico).

I think it's easier to find sponsors there so we can carry out a 3
phase promotional project. I'd like to develop it a bit more and
present it to you via the Fedora wiki, so you can suggest a better
course of action.

Anyway, thanks for the great tips and all.

It's hard to be free... but I love to struggle. Love isn't asked for;
it's just given. Respect isn't asked for; it's earned!
Renich Bon Ciric

http://www.woralelandia.com/
http://www.introbella.com/