[Ambassadors] FUDCon 2010 / Switzerland

Marcus Moeller mail at marcus-moeller.de
Mon Jun 28 13:47:00 UTC 2010

Hi all.

>> as far as you all remember, I promised to support the organizer from
>> FUDCon in Switzerland.
>>
>> Right now, I can announce, that I was able to promise you -as attendee-
>> a special topic.
>> For those who stay until monday I can organise a sightseeing at CERN [1]
>> the European Organisation for Nuclear Research. A friend of mine which
>> is a Doctor in Physics works at the ATLAS Project [2] and will do a
>> guided tour for us. We can also have a lok (unfortunatly not a touch) in
>> their computing cluster. Mostly the CERN runs which runs Scintific
>> Linux ...
>>
>> If you're interested let me know!

We are now trying to organize an accommodation in a so called
Zivilschutzbunker below in the catacombs of the ETH. It's a bit like a
sports hall but we have room for 100 men and 15 woman (separated room)
and it will be free of charge for you attendees.

As from Gerolds suggestion I am trying to reserve the rooms till
Monday, so everyone who is interested could then take part in the
sightseeing.

Greets
Marcus