[Ambassadors] EMEA media distribution

Sascha Thomas Spreitzer sspreitzer at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 30 21:27:20 UTC 2010

Hello Joerg,

I learned in the past within fedora, that accusations and
fingerpointing is not a way to deal with things.
I have learned that if there is something that keeps us ongoing it is
a level-headed and constructive dialog.

Please Jörg, let us both and together get back on track and tell me/us
what you think is the way to deal with the media?

regards,
Sascha